Adidas Atlanta MDC | 2023
Date: May 27 – 29
Play begins at 8am. No exceptions.
Registration closes May 17, 2023
Open To All Teams
Location: Lakepoint Sporting Community
LakePoint Visitors Guide
261 Stars Way
Cartersville, GA 30121
State of the art facility with clocks on every court.
17U – Junior
16U – Soph
15U – Frosh
Compete against Gauntlet and 3SSB teams.
10U to 17U $495.00
3 Game Guarantee
Compete against 3SSB and top shoe company teams.
Location: Lakepoint, 261 Stars Way, Cartersville, GA 30121
$24.00 Sat & Sun
Kids 5 & Under Free. No Exceptions
No Weekend Passes
Please read the rules carefully
- Pool play will be used for all age groups followed by bracket play
- 10U-12U 14 min halves. 13U-17U 16 min halves
- Maximum point differential 20 points
- Teams will be allowed 3 minutes to warm up. Halftime will be 3 minutes.
- All overtimes are 3 minutes.
* Double overtime is sudden death.
* First team scores 2 points wins.
- GHSA – 10 fouls to 1 and 1
- Home team will provide game ball. 10-12U 28.5/13-17U 29.5
- 2 man referee crews
- Time outs per game:
* 4 20-second timeouts
* 1 additional 20-second timeout for each overtime period
- Home team is listed first on the schedule and will wear light-colored uniforms and sit to the left of the scorer’s table as you face the court.
- Coaches MUST fill out a score sheet (provided at table) prior to the start of each game and turn it in at the scorer’s table.
- 6 personal fouls to foul out.
- Mercy rules: Game will automatically end if any team is up by 20 points with 3 minutes left in game.
- Players will need to be wearing game uniform for entrance.
- Players can only play for one team/age group in the tournament. No switching.
- Social media hashtag will be #AtlantaMDC please share with your players Atlanta_Mdc on twitter and atlantamdc on IG
- Tournament Director has the final call on all game related matters
- Only 3 COACHES BANDS PER TEAM. All extra personnel will have to pay the daily admission.